Wednesday, October 9, 2013

It Just Makes Sense!

I'm still reading Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole & Elyse Resch, and I can hardly believe how much sense it makes!  The whole book is describing me!   It talks about mindless eating & emotional eating, and my go-to answer for stress, boredom, sleepy, sad, happy, etc. is always eating (and it usually isn't something nutritional!).  But mostly it clicked when I read about the 'last supper' before starting yet another diet, and this 'last supper' can last for days!  When doing this final stop every day after work and get a cheeseburger & milkshake (i.e.) because it is my "last chance" before I start the final diet - the last one ever!!!  I do this over and over and over again, binging with the best of them!!!

It has only been 'days' and I am already feeling a different attitude about my health.  :-)
So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment